Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hey keep an Eye and a Ear out for these STOLEN ELEMENT 5 SOUND SYSTEM


Please if your at a party or event or getting offered these please contact from the info below.

STOLEN ELEMENT 5 SOUND SYSTEM (POST COPIED FROM SP) Hi all, Had some bad news today. Cry My sound system has been stolen from the Peckham Palais night club in Peckham, London. It's an Element5 system which is very unique and should be easy to spot if it ever should be used in public. I'm sure many of you will know Ross and Ian who started and run Element5. It was on a semi-permanent loan to my friend who was running the club for the owner. My friend moved to Sheffield and has some disagreements with the club over money and the way it was run. On Wednesday Ian got a call from the club owner saying that the amp rack had gone missing but the speakers themselves were there and safe. We were going to go on Thursday or Friday but no one could come and help me take the speakers out (it's up a lot of stairs and heavy!) until Monday. I spoke to the club owner saying he had received a writ (?) from the court saying that a sound system, described similar to mine, was in the club and it was not his posession and he wans't to move it or give it to anyone. I told him I hadn't been to the courts and neither had Ian or my friend who had been running the place. Very odd. When we got there Monday nothing was there at all. The club owner said 4 'white' guys came and took them on Friday and that the guys refurbishing the club had let them in. Why he didn't mention this sooner (he knew the plan was for us to come on Monday) I don't know. To be honest I reckon he is in on it. There are all sorts of thing that the club owner said which do not add up and I'm annoyed at my friend for just leaving London when things were clearly going tits up at the club. The police have been notified, I gave a statement this morning. At this point any information would be helpful. Please no comments on how stupid of me it was to leave my kit there without any formal agreement and so on I am fully aware and it's just not helpful at this point : ) I am meeting the club owner on Wednesday to go over CCTV. The sound system is VERY unique - so unique it's the only one of its kind in existence, other than a few bits which Ross and Ian have in their lock up there is nothing else like it out there. So if you see it out and about Ross and Ian (element5) aren't anywhere to be seen it is almost certainly my kit. Please call 07522683605 or email ocoalex@gmail.com with any info. I'll reward anyone generously who has information which leads to it's return. Full list of stolen kit, will update as I remember stuff: 4 x Element5 'Triax' tops 8 x Element5 'shock' subs 1 x Digital processor (was new, will get model and brand shortly) 2 x American Audio V6001 amps 1 x Small American Audio amp (model coming shortly) 2 x amps on loan from Element5 (models coming shortly) 1 x Shure microphone 2 x JBL EON Monitors 1 x Mackie Monitor (model coming shortly) 2 x technics 1210s + A trunk full of cables etc. I'm not hopeful but fingers crossed! Pictured below is half the system, it was two stacks like this, 12 cabs in total

No comments:

Post a Comment